The Health Problem in the U.S. – Why We Should all Be Alarmed
Article By: Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Founder Bastyer University, author The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- 47% of adults 18 to 65 have 1 or more chronic disease and 15% have 3 or more!
- The average adult over 40 takes 4 different medications in a year.
- The average over 65 is 6 or more in a year.
- Health care costs are out of control.
- 25% of out-patient visits are a result of adverse reaction to properly prescribed drugs.
- Prescriptions are the 4th leading cause of death in US.
- We now spend over 18% of the GDP on healthcare. This is unsustainable.
No one is exempt from creating better health practices. The issue is that most of us just don’t have the best guidance to do so. We see a doctor for a pain or condition, but by then it’s too late. The time to have a plan is NOW to address your body’s needs before your body presents you with symptoms and a chronic condition. Unfortunately we see our physician for an average of 7 minutes a year. None of us are provided with the daily roadmap which can make a true difference in our lives.
Fortunately, you do have a choice, you now have IQYOU to help guide your best health. Developed over the past 13 years by leading scientists, developers and doctors, it’s a Smart Solution for everyone to manage their best future (so you don’t become a statistic).